1714-1 One naturally adapted to self and to associates as regarding the reading, understanding, of mystic and magic influence.
1714-1 In the field of the understanding of the magic or mysterious forces, especially as applied to the influences over peoples, and in the APPLICATION of same - whether as to song, music, or of precious stones - even these that have to do with the odors - may the entity gain, conquer self, and develop through these experiences; keeping in that way in which the criterion for the development is made as the ideal; holding that, the entity may reach to that position as to WHATEVER is desired, so long as the DESIRE is in accord with that universal force or development, called - God. Ready for questions.
19. (Q) What should the entity study to develop mysticism?
(A) The effect of odor, color, harmony, upon individuals. Individuals study and personal application greater than books, though the books of the mystics may be read - but DEVELOP same in PERSONAL experience AND application.
21. (Q) Should the entity study and write poetry?
(A) That the natural consequence of harmony, as related to any of the phases of mystic influences - for poetry is only the mystic influence of the mental forces of a body. That's POETRY, really, in individuals. The mystic influence had upon the mental forces of a mental body. We are through for the present.
When there is held by self an ideal, or that as is a guiding star for the continuity of life, hope, peace and happiness, these may not touch a body. One allowing self to harken TO the voices of those that partake of those ELEMENTAL forces may be directed by that that may be called black magic, or that of OVERPOWERING in the mental world
2143-1 17. (Q) Did changing my name have anything to do with my life?
(A) Change in the name changed the vibrations in many directions, and is HELPFUL in the present experience - will these be guided as the directions or indications have been given.
2630-1 45. (Q) Since I am definitely drawn to occult things, how can I free myself from the fear instilled by an early horoscope which stated that in turning to anything psychic I might open myself to the influences of black magic?
(A) No better formula may be given than this: Read Deuteronomy 30th, as being directed to thee BY those influences ye helped establish among a great peoples.
Then study and analyze John 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th. Not as rote, again, but as a PRACTICAL experience, as may be the experience of any soul that seeks to make that creative force, God, as manifested there, the rule of the life.
No greater psychic lived than Jesus of Nazareth. No greater activity was manifested than by the entity itself in that directing of the household of its own sons; two of which practised black magic and were destroyed. These build that fear. In Him it is eradicated.
Let that be thy watchword which begins one of those portions intended for thy instruction, ever - "Let not thy heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
137-3 4. (Q) In a previous reading, you told this body that he himself was a psychic. You will tell him how he will develop this psychic ability.
(A) As has been given, we have in the material world the two known and accepted conditions. The body and the material world. The projection from the body or from a material world is of that unknown element called psychic. See?
We have those forces in the mental, or soul forces that with the spirit inside of entity shall manifest itself, that the phenomena or psychic forces become perceptible to the individual entity. The training, the knowledge, the understanding of such forces may be developed in this body through certain lines that are as sure conditions. As given, in this manner and form, may same be developed, giving a certain given period to concentrate his body physically, mentally, entering the silence. Come apart from the outside world, the thoughts, perceptions of the outside forces, alone entering into the silence for 15 to 20 minutes each day at first. See?
Giving the body the time, the spirit forces of such entity aside, and then enter into the magic silence and instantly force those projections from the manifested forces of the world, of material, of psychic, those conditions that will make to the individual the understanding, the knowledge of the psychic forces as are in the world, and that may be made manifested in this individual entity . For with each 137-3 Page 2 entering in through concentrations, with awakening of that entity forces quick arising conditions that arise through such a condition as has manifested through psychic forces. The use of such forces in a material world is the greater gift of any entity. This body would understand from this conception the perception of such knowledge and the use of same.
In this manner may the body fully understand such conditions. Well that these be guided by that injunction as will be found in the last verse of Deuteronomy 29, and the whole chapter of 30.
5. (Q) Where shall this body take this solitude, when concentrating?
(A) Any place the body may choose, being alone, and in the same place each day.
6. (Q) Is any such hour suggested for this concentration?
(A) No, any hour, only using the same hour each day, entering with the supplication to the Giver of all good and perfect gifts.
7. (Q) How can this body learn to concentrate as suggested?
(A) This is the special gift of this entity. Through the supplications set aside the cares, the thoughts, of the outside world and study those conditions that mind enters at such concentrations, at times and certain times that come through the mental forces of the body.
8. (Q) After this has been developed, how can the psychic power of this body be used?
(A) In developing same in the lives of others, not to become as one that would be evil-spoken of, but that that gives the other living possession of the holy one within the lives of each and every individual that will awaken to the indwelling of Him who gives life to all.
9. (Q) Is it pre-ordained that this body should have the use of this power?
(A) Pre-ordained in that entity, as gained through this mode and manner of conducting this will, with that of the Divine Spirit as is given in injunction "My spirit beareth witness with your spirit, whether ye be the sons of God or not." In this entity this has been kept, and the body keeps the living way within itself and presents the body, soul and spirit, holy and acceptable unto Him, which is a reasonable service.
10. (Q) How long will it be necessary for the body to go into these solitudes before this body will have the use of a psychic power?
(A) Twenty to thirty days. 137-3 Page 3
11. (Q) After these periods of concentration, what should be done to develop the body's psychic power?
(A) For those particular injunctions that come to the individual self in such moments, same may be used in the material and in the psychic way, so long as it is done in an unselfish manner.
12. (Q) Should this body read any literature on the subject of the psychic? If so, what literature?
(A) Those as indicated we find the best study of psychic literature given.
13. (Q) How can this body study himself?
(A) Study this injunction as given in the manner and way given.
14. (Q) Will the development of this psychic force imprison this body as far as he personally is concerned?
(A) It improves the body materially, mentally, physically, spiritually and financially.
15. (Q) Would you suggest anything further to this body?
(A) We are through for the present.
1724-4 35. The entity then became much acquainted with the influence in the Alexandrian land, and there we find the activities or interests were in the unusual, the mysteries, those things which delved into the abilities of individuals to use the unseen forces; or to work in what would be called by some MAGIC, by others those influences in which the elementals were used for activities upon the higher tension of the mental forces of individuals.
1724-4 36. Again we find the entity slipped into those things in which self-indulgence and self-aggrandizement brought disappointing forces to the entity. And the entity was raised only by its associations with those in authority to the better activities during the experience.
37. The abilities then as a writer, the abilities as a musician, the abilities as a delver into the mysterious forces, arise in the present experience INNATELY and manifestedly according to the harkening within from those experiences through the Roman, the Palestine and the Alexandrian lands; in the name then of Zebuden.
2386-1 30. The name then was Tep-Lepan. The entity gained, the entity lost; gained during the periods of deeper thought and meditation, lost in the period of grudges, the period of attempt to apply necromancy as related to the magic, or the 2386-1 Page 5 reasonings. Magicians then were not merely sleight of hand performers, or prestidigitators, or those who worked mysteries, but rather they were - as would be termed today - the lawyers, or the students of laws of EVERY nature pertaining to the ruling and directing of the subjects of a kingdom or of a household.
"There IS a law, if I could but know!"
33. Again that counsel, that admonition, - know that the answer is ever within self. For, He - the ruler - He, the love - He, the God of the universal forces - will not leave thy questions unanswered, if ye seek to know same in and through Him; and the answer will find materialization in mind and THEN in materiality in self.
2386-1 34. Study then to show thyself approved unto that ideal ye choose; knowing there is the necessity of combining, coordinating, cooperating with the universal forces and consciousness within.
2835-1 20. Before that the entity was in the French land, during those periods when there were disturbances and wars not only with the Huns but with those peoples of the Norse land.
21. In that period the entity found the needs for relying upon the cunningness of its ability to work magic, as it were; to use all the wiles of every nature to have and hold its place or position among those in such times. Yet the entity then, in the name Madame Queluman, was equal to the occasion.
22. Thus those experiences as may be found in the abilities of the entity to judge individuals, to know the way of their thinking, or what they think; the abilities as one who is sensitive to the activities of others, those who are interested in all forms of occult or mystic powers, the influence of charm, the influence of rote. All of these become a part of the innate or manifested experience of the entity.
23. And while much of this the entity has held in abeyance in its material activity, it finds expression in the entity's deeper mental self. And yet, as indicated, the needs in such experiences that the real spiritual values of an ideal be expressed.
34. As to the abilities of the entity in the present, that to which it may attain, and how:
36. Then study to show thyself approved unto the same, keeping self unspotted from condemnation; knowing in Whom ye have believed, as well as in what ye believe.
3285-2 16. The entity was among those who by its own wits, as would be called, today (being left by others and by its companion), made what would be called now sorceries or divinations, using charm and magic as a means to attain those desires and purposes.
17. Hence in the present all things pertaining to charm, sacred formulas, societies, initiations, the ritual of varied groups are of interest to the entity, not matter whether these are in the darkest minds of men or in the higher ritualistic orders.
18. These abilities were not used for other than material things. Thus, while they have the material hold, they must be watched and guarded against becoming the thing ye worship, rather than the spiritual. Hence the warning that has been indicated to the entity. It is the spirit with which ye do a thing, the purpose that brings weal or woe in its effect in the experience.
21. The entity then was an apothecary, as might be called today, working with the herbs and oils and the combinations for the special essence and odors that might be obtained from same.
22. The name then was Shuelmeur. The entity gained throughout that experience, for that it applied such for the preparation of the mind to be attuned from the material to the spiritual. Yet these might easily become the source or means rather than just the urge to be induced. Hence as indicated, the senses or the sensual things may easily lead the entity astray, unless it be well grounded in the spiritual ideals and purposes.
5277-1 19. The entity then learned from nature, understanding of the manifesting of life in the earth. The entity had the abilities in the hands to make things, to bring to pass in the experiences of others by using what is sometimes called magic. It is natural law of attraction or repulsion of activities by rote of mind, as well as elements in nature itself; for, as is understood by those who would interpret man correctly, the body-physical if alive is composed of all the elements in the earth. Some have antipathy, others have attraction, and the attraction may be used to create, or antipathy may be made to work against or produce thoughts, conditions, emotions in the bodies of others.
20. These the entity used, not too seriously, yet to its own questioning by others.
21. Thus in the present, in relationships which have been with peoples and groups, sometimes a question mark, and yet greater are the abilities of the entity even in the present to use divine science, or divine attraction, to bring to pass in its experience those things which may help or hinder.
22. Never use thy abilities for self-indulgence or self gratification; it becomes sin.
1293-1 (A) How oft has the entity lifted that entity up! How oft has the entity reckoned with those influences that the present companion used to make for disturbances with the Essenes! For THEN he, the present companion, was a Jew that made for disdaining of those meetings, those understandings.
As again in Chaldea, the entity then aided in the activity.
43. (Q) Have I had an association in the past with ? If so, how and where?
(A) Joined together in purpose in Egypt, when those activities brought about those necessities - as indicated - for the counsel of the Priest.
44. (Q) Was the entity considered a witch in the New England experience?
(A) Not a witch, but as indicated - one who had experiences and denied their source, and yet brought so MUCH disorder and disturbance to others. Failed, as has been indicated, during those experiences. Thus so many have failed the entity in the present - and many that were closely associated then.
45. We are through for the present.
3162-1 7. Be patient. Do not scold. Do not speak harshly. Do not fret nor condemn the body-mind. But do tell it daily of the love that Jesus had for little children, of peace and harmony; never those stories such of the witch, never those as of fearfulness of any great punishment; but love, patience.
8. This do, and we will find a great, a wonderful soul, that has come again to bless many.
9. We are through for the present.
2067-12 1. GC: You will have before you this life existence in the earth plane of  - born January 6, 1887, in Boston, Mass., and the earthly existence of this entity as Dorothy Manley in Salem during the witchcraft days. You will give a biographical life of the entity in that day and plane of earthly existence, from entrance - and how - into the earth's plane, and the entity's departure; giving the development or retarding points in such an existence. You will then answer the questions she submits, as I ask them, concerning her present work in writing and also details as to that period.
2. EC: Yes, we have the records here of that entity now known as .
3. In the experience of the entity in Salem during the witchcraft days, the entity was the daughter of Edward Manley and Edna Shoemaker Manley. [GD's note: Steno misspelled name Maury instead of Manley and it was not corrected in proofreading at the time. I am making the correction.]
4. At the age of twenty-seven the entity had begun teaching school to those people in the province near Salem, some natives, some that had been brought to the colonists. There had been those experiences of individuals having direct communication with the witches, or those various experiences had by the children. Then there were the experiences of the entity itself with noises, with unusual writings that had come under the entity's notice; papers not being there when they had been left in the entity's desk or even in its own chamber.
2067-12 5. Part of these experiences were pranks, part were real manifestations. The entity accepted them all as manifestations and rejected the attention of one dweller Parks [?]. This caused the greater disturbance with the entity's activities. For, with the combination of disturbances, the entity suffered those persecutions that were given by the leaders in those periods; and the entity was placed on the stool and dipped. Then the entity was an outcast by the father, a very stern man - who is the entity's own son in the present and he's just as stern and cussed in the present. These have been experiences for the entity to meet; to conquer self first as it did in those experiences and - in letting yourself go - for, you must ever meet yourself.
943-2 18. In the one before this we find in that period of the settling of the country known as America, about that in the east coast. The entity then among those who persecuted what was called witchcraft, near Salem. The entity then in the name Jacob Bennet, and the entity both gained and lost in that experience; for the tenets of others were not considered by the entity as necessary elements in the development of an individual toward its (the individual's) own spiritual development, and persecution following same brought to the entity those experiences that gave as that innate in the entity's experience to-day - that of the RIGHT of every individual to live according to the dictates of its own conscience without fear to any man, save as infringing upon the same elements in another individual's life. In the urge, then, as is seen from this, is the love of religious principle as a tenet in the individual, when consistent with the individual's life - and not much patience with one professing one thing and living another.
943-2 In exile, known as Obobo; giving in that period much of the counsel as gained by the association with the one that gave to the peoples of the period that of the application of man's approach to the elemental forces as seen in nature, and as applied by the mentality of man to divine, and to its application in individual lives; gaining from this, then, the desire to study the mysteries of life; being in the way to apply same in the lives of individuals to whom such conditions appeal in their inner selves.
In the application of the abilities, is to ever use same that same may serve the needs of those first who seek to know the living principle of the higher forces, or God. Then, in the application, seek first those things that pertain to the individuals needs of self-application in those higher elements of the truth as set in Him; for in Him is the light, and the light is the light of the world, and it shineth unto the dark places; for as an ensample came that light into the world, that MAN - the helpmate of God in His creative forces - might give that reflected light back, in its glorified form; rather than being dragged through the muck, the maul, the slime, of degraded influence.
Applying self, then, to those things as are set in Him, there will come those greater influences, through this application.
26. We are through for the present.
1909-1 13. In the one, then, before this we find in that land now known as of the present indwelling, and about that country or place known as Salem, when there were the persecutions of those who visioned through their inner selves experiences for themselves and others - known as the witchcraft days. The entity was an aide to that stooldipper who sought to renounce, or have individuals renounce, those findings of individuals during the period. The entity lost AND gained through this experience, in the name Alden. Through this experience the entity finds in the present a leaning towards the study of the various forms of manifestations of those who may be termed as those of familiar spirits, or those various forms of associations of ideas - whether builded from the imaginative forces or whether builded in the experience of the entity. Also from the entity's application through the latter portion of that experience is seen the experiences that have been held or had by the entity in the present, when the guardian angel stooped down to quell those fears that arose in the entity's self, as also when in the garden - the entity followed in the ways that gave for an insight of those forces from within which could be attuned to that from without and establish a relationship one with another.
1903-1 18. (Q) Is there any definition to the psychic power that gives the name of Lou?
(A) This thine own self, in the varied conditions that were meted by self - especially in the Salem land. These come oft as warnings. Keep CLOSE to those that are of a building or constructive nature, and guard self well as these enter in through the various phases of self's development. See?
19. (Q) Should he keep up in development of forces?
(A) Should keep in the development of forces. Call more oft on that self from within, for God is not a respecter of persons, as man sees, but everywhere - at every time - calls on all to repent. Give self in that manner, knowing that the body is the temple of the living God, and to present self as a LIVING sacrifice is but a REASONABLE service. Be ready at all times to answer for the faith that is held within, knowing that - as that is committed unto Him - He is able to KEEP that committed against any condition that may arise in self. Avoid the APPEARANCES of evil. Speak not unkindly of ANY man, knowing he is a portion of the same as thine self.
2029-1 24. In Providence town we find were the entity's activities, in the name of Susan Clark; making a study and an interpretation of the experiences of individuals who were influenced by, interested in, or persecutors of those who sought the interpreting of experiences of individuals, - during that called the witchcraft period.
27. Psychological studies or such natures, combined with its efforts in social service, should be the character of activities in which the entity - from those experiences - would gain a great incentive, as well as bring to pass in the experience an outlet through which the greater intuitive forces of the entity might find expression in the present.
62. (Q) Where and how may I learn to heal mental and physical ills?
(A) Within self, - by the study of vibration as related to human emotion, - or in those studies also as combined or compared with the teachings of the Teacher of teachers.
63. (Q) Where can I get concrete guidance besides from the inner voice?
(A) Seek not other than that of His meeting thee within thine own temple. For beside Him there is none other. Know, as He gave, they that climb up some other way are robbers.
72. (Q) Is there any advice further I need? (A) As has been indicated, much might be said as to the symbols and those influences, - but apply that which has been indicated, looking within self more and more; and we will find more peace, more harmony, more understanding.
73. (Q) Where can I get teakwood Maltese cross? [Japan]
2842-1 13. In one before this we find in that country about Salem, when the peoples were persecuted for the belief in those vibrations called by those people as witchcraft, vision, or ones believing in familiar spirits. The entity then in that of Sally Dale, and the entity lost the life (physical) through the cold caught by dipping, for the entity then one accused of such. In the urge as is seen - that of the entity's fear EVER to allow self to express fully that felt from within when dealing with such subjects
2845-2 22. Before this the entity was in the early experiences during the periods of witchcraft, in the early colonies; especially in those portions of Massachusetts where these became quite questionable experiences.
23. The entity was acquainted with many of those said to be "possessed," and undertook the study and interpretation of same; becoming aware of those influences in the lives of individuals.
24. Also the entity knew those things that prompted many of those who persecuted those thus believing. In the experience the entity remained steady, and yet was questioned by many; lost in its ability to control, which in the present makes for the ability to attract, to speak, to write, to persuade others.
25. The name then was Sandra Morganes.
5756-8 1. GC: You will have before you the subject of communication with entities in the spirit or fourth dimensional plane and the laws that govern such communication. You will answer in clear understandable terms the questions which will be asked.
2. EC: Yes, we have those conditions under which there is possible the communication to the fourth dimensional, or from one dimensional plane to another.
3. In considering all such communication, or information, first it should be considered by or from those tenets that have oft been given concerning those that have familiar spirits, or wizards, or witchcraft, and be judged by or in the light of that which has been given respecting such.
4. Ready for questions.
5. (Q) Does the communication between those who have passed into the spirit plane and those on the earth depend on previously established relationships, on understanding and love, or upon what?
(A) "As the tree falleth so will it lie." Because there are changes in the dimensional conditions does not alter that which is known in the earth plane as desire. If the desire is in that direction that there may be an association with, an aid to, a seeking of such associations, then only the means, the channel, the way, the course, is necessary to complete the communication.
The attunement of that materially known as the radio may offer an illustration for this. If there is the desire that the communication be with those from plane to plane, the attunement of an individual in the material or earth plane to the attunement of the entity in the spirit or fourth dimensional plane is necessary. Remember the first premise, "As the tree falleth so does it lie." If there is the desire on the part of those in the spirit or fourth dimensional plane to be communicated with, and the same element of desire is attuned from another plane, stratum, sphere or condition, then such may be done; hence, it may truly be said that ALL factors have their influence, desire the ruling one; and the desire must be attuned to the same vibration of the one in another plane, as the radio; for who of those seeking would seek His Face must know, believe, that He is, attuning their abilities, their efforts, in that direction, acting, feeling, knowing, that there IS the response.
6. (Q) Does communication further or retard, or not affect, the spiritual progression of those in spirit life?
(A) It does all! There are the same elements as in material; for, as IS known, that which has materialized into matter is of the elements that are dematerializing, or dematerialized, and where aid may be lent there must be the desire. Even as seen, known, understood by many, those desires have carried an entity on to heights that are detrimental to be called into association with purely materialization, or material, for all are given to that to which they have attuned or builded, that that is of both the material and spiritual essence of truth, fact, condition, whether positive, negative, or static.
7. (Q) Is there a difference in degree of power of clairvoyants and clairaudiants?
(A) This depends upon the operator, actor, or power of the entity so acting or being acted upon; for, as given from the first premise, some are more persuasive by that which is seen, while others by that heard. So, the power that is manifest depends upon both the subject and that to which directed. To some one would be greater evidence, greater activity, greater in the scope of abilities, of premise, of action. To others the other would be just as convincing, powerful, far-reaching; hence there is given, not all are teachers, not all are ministers, not all are given to speaking in tongues, not all to healing; rather as to what the reaction to the opportunity has been of the entity in relationship to that set as ITS standard.
8. (Q) Why are communications so much more frequent in Europe than America, also clearer, fuller?
(A) This should be a greater indication to the thinker of that so oft given, "Thoughts are things and may be miracles or crimes." Mind and thought are the builder, and upon that thought, that as made, may there be builded that through which there may be the greater source of the communications established. Then, this shows that variation in the spiritual-minded surroundings and the material-minded surroundings. From the first premise given, it is not to be reckoned that there is not the spirituality in those even that are called material-minded, but rather reason from that which has been given. Those that signify, testify, glorify the Giver of life are in the proper course. Those that glorify self are in that class that must be put away.
9. We are through for the present.
543-11 3. In the experiences as we find, that in the one previous to this has in the PRESENT that of the greater influence upon the entity in the present. While these are of that nature to, there may be used in the present - for the adjusting of the physical realities in the entity - those that would bring the nearer normal physical condition for the body, USING AS same those of the peoples as would be termed in that experience, using THEIR REMEDIES or THEIR applications for THAT as seemeth to bring those of incoordination in the present experience, and this near the period when this SHOULD be begun, or those of the earth's storehouse supplies in this season that which if taken in the physical forces of the body, and with those rites of that peoples as practiced in that period wholly applied, will make an entire change in the entity's experience - see? That that is called the creeping vine, or passion flower, as it soon begins to bloom, and the first fruits of same are seen in the passion flower and the fruit of same - gather same, and while the seed are in the pod, and the flower upon the vine, make of same DRINK that, taken, will prevent those occurrences of the reactions in the system. It did in THAT experience, it WILL in this experience; for the entity then the Princess to Powhatan's peoples in Virginia, and the name Rising Star, and a half-sister then of that NOTED one Pocahontas. In this experience there was gathered that for the Princess, and as this was brewed in this manner - brew same only in earthenware containers, see? and make as this proportion; GATHERED, now, when there is seed in the fruit OF the vine and the BLOSSOM ON the vine also. Not until the fruit seed have at least PARTIALLY matured, see?
This will be by the 15th to the 20th of September. In brewing, gather that as would fill a whole two gallon measure. Put into four gallons of rainwater as would be GATHERED IN the open. This may be preserved and then used when ready. Reduce this quantity, that is the gallon, two gallons of the passion flower, vine AND fruit, to the one gallon AND a half. Strain while still warm and ADD to same one whole pint of that brewed from CORN, as it SOURS - that alcohol from same. From Indian MAIZE, or corn, and PREFERABLY that of the yellow or RED variety. One whole pint, that is DOUBLY distilled - and the dose will be three to five teaspoonsful each day, this continued - CONTINUED, will rid this body of that oppression as held in Rising Star, as in .
4. In the application of the influences, we find in that of Neptune, and of the influences in the occult - these bring for UNUSUAL experiences in visions, in dreams, and in that of occult and mystic forces. Because the body ORDINARILY considered by OTHERS as one afflicted, the expressions or visions are not heeded; yet these ANALYZED will be found to be most VALUABLE to MANY as individual seeking TO KNOW the effect of OCCULT and mystic forces UPON the human family, and may be applied in the daily life as in those of truths as would be gathered BY those seeking such knowledge, but ALWAYS compare same to that truth, as to whether the Spirit of Truth, or the Spirit of Contention, is the motivative force in expression.
585-2 20. Before this the entity was in that land or place known in the present nativity as New England, when there were the periods of oppressions and much discussion arose through the visions - and especially of this entity, then in the name Margarie, as the minister's daughter that first saw the headless men in Salem and the riders that carried messages for the entity to those that were in the way of making changes politically in that specific period.
21. The entity suffered in body, yet in mind and in vision grasped much. Without those persecutions in the body much MIGHT have been gained; and there be those whom the entity may know in the present experience very soon that must pay - and pay - and PAY. If the entity will use self in the mercies of Him who said, "I condemn thee not - neither do I condemn thee - sin no more," the entity may gain much in this association and relation - and those who have wronged themselves and this soul in that experience may gain much. [See 585-6, Life Rdg., Par. 13-A of 10/11/39.]
1387-1 in the black arts - the seeking for rhythm of a nature to take the place of the harmony of the spheres.
27. Study the difference between rhythm and harmony; in the beauty of the rose, the sunset, the movements in nature.
34. It was in those environs when there was much ado made respecting the activities of those who attempted the interpretations of the movements and motivative forces that prompted the activities, when others were persecuted for those activities, for those familiar spirits, for those undertakings.
35. Then in the name Lillian Garth, the entity gained. Not only did the entity aid in making for a better understanding but for a better interpretation of that which prompted the ministers, the teachers, the leaders, in their persecutions as well as tempering of those who had material experiences of mental and spiritual visions for their use in a more practical, purposeful manner.