3004-1 14. Before this the entity was in the land of the present nativity, especially in that period of the Mound Builders - a little farther to the west; when there was the laying out of the plans for those interpretations that had been a consciousness in another organization or group to which the entity had previously belong or been a part.
15. There the entity was the priestess. And there may be seen some of those activities that are a part of the awareness to some in that land of Ohio, where there were those plans for such, in the mounds that were called the replica or representative of the Yucatan experiences, as well as the Atlantean and in Gobi land. All of these are as one consciousness in the entity's activity.
16. The entity then was the priestess that led in the worship of the purpose, the causes, as in the affixations of activities through a part of the sun worship.
17. Then in the name Pfstxie, the entity attained to the abilities of using much of those latent powers that are a part of the mental consciousness of each individual entity. And these as symbols are still effective in the application of the individual as to the tenets or truths in the present experiences. These may become a part of the mental consciousness. These may be applied to that of spiritual import, but the tenets lead usually to individuality, or personality, and not to the universal consciousness.
This is an application of material things, not of spiritual things, as would be interpreted from here; though these may be applied in spiritual manners. If they are applied for the individual rather than the universal consciousness, they become disturbing forces - as indicated in the activities of those groups.
41. (Q) And the double triangle between my eyes, just at the top of my nose?
(A) This is a part of the experience to which the entity attained in the building, during the period of the Mound Builders, as called.
6-2 14. In the one before this we find in that land known as the Canadian land, when there were many changes in the climatic conditions, and what was then of a semi-tropical nature became - during the entity's period and sojourn - that of the glacier or ice period. The entity, during this period, gained much and lost much. Gained through the assistance as given in the establishing of the homes, even when forced to move to other lands, and then known among the peoples as the Mound Builders of the Central Northwest. In this the entity lost, through the using for self those aggrandizements of selfish interests. In THIS the entity lost. In the name Unil.
328-1 32. In the one before this we find the entity was in that called the Lemurian land, during those periods when the people were leaving - through the conditions that were arising in that land.
33. The entity then was among those that first came to that portion of the present sojourn that would now be called Ohio, or western Pennsylvania.
34. For, the entity then set up in this new land the first of the temples from the Lemurian land; that has since been termed the Mound Builders' land. Not the present as seen, but that from which same arose.
364-4 We also find that entering into Og, or those peoples that later became the beginning of the Inca, or Ohum [Aymara'?], that builded the walls across the mountains in this period, through those same usages of that as had been taken on by those peoples; and with the same, those that made for that in the other land, became first those of the mound dwellers, or peoples in that land. With the continued disregard of those that were keeping the pure race and the pure peoples, of those that were to bring all these laws as applicable to the Sons of God, man brought in the destructive forces as used for the peoples that were to be the rule, that combined with those natural resources of the gases, of the electrical forces, made in nature and natural form the first of the eruptions that awoke from the depth of the slow cooling earth, and that portion now near what would be termed the Sargasso Sea first went into the depths.
With this there again came that egress of peoples that aided, or attempted to assume control, yet carrying with them ALL those forms of Amilius [?] that he gained through that as for signs, for seasons, for days, for years. Hence we find in those various portions of the world even in the present day, some form of that as WAS presented by those peoples in THAT great DEVELOPMENT in this, the Eden of the world.
6. In the latter portion of same we find as CITIES were builded more and more rare became those abilities to call upon rather the forces in nature to supply the needs for those of bodily adornment, or those of the needs to supply the replenishing of the wasting away of the physical being; or hunger arose, and with the determinations to set again in motion, we find there - then Ani [?] [See the name ANI mentioned on pp. 6, 57, 187 and 324 of the book, MYTHS & LEGENDS OF ANCIENT EGYPT, by Lewis Spence.] [GD's note: I put a question mark because I didn't know whether this was the correct spelling or not.], in those latter periods, ten thousand seven hundred (10,700) years before the Prince of Peace came - again was the bringing into forces that to TEMPT, as it were, nature - in its storehouse - of replenishing the things - that of the WASTING away in the mountains, then into the valleys, then into the sea itself, and the fast disintegration of the lands, as well as of the peoples - save those that had escaped into those distant lands.
7. How, then, may this be applicable to our present day understanding? As we see the effects as builded in that about the sacred fires, as through those of Hermes, those of Arart, those of the Aztec, those of Ohum [Aymara'?], each in their respective sphere CARRYING some portion of these blessings - when they are kept in accord and PURE with those through which the channels of the blessings, of the Creative Forces, may manifest. So, we find, when we apply the lessons in the day - would ye be true, keep that EVERY WHIT thou KNOWEST to do within thine own heart! Knowing, as ye USE that as is KNOWN, there is given the more and more light to know from whence ye came and whither ye go!
500-1 12. Before this we find the entity in this present land and among those peoples that were called natives of the land, with and among those of the household of one of the great chiefs of the land; yet the entity was born of those peoples that had journeyed to the land - and when there came the starvation to the peoples in Roanoke isle, when there were the changings, and when the great chief of that land went in search of the
Friends that had been among the peoples. The entity then was named Virginia, yet - in those associations - the name was changed to Alahoi (A-O-I) (?) by the chief Powhatan. And in those environs the entity grew to become chief among those that aided in the application of the surrounding environs to aid in the ills and in the activities of the peoples, rather than the tom-toms or those influences that brought the activity of what was called the medicine man. The entity brought ease to many, aid to those that suffered with all characters of disorder or disturbance, and rose to one of power that was sought far and wide by a mighty peoples. And when there had been the activities in and among the chiefs of the five great nations, as they met in their pow wow within the Octagon (?), what is now known as the bank of the Ohio, the entity then acted as the counsel to those peoples as to how they might better themselves, even with their relationships to those peoples that later entered in to become the settlers of the land.
13. From the experience (for it developed throughout) we find the activities in the present as of no strange lands, no strange places or peoples; and the ability to use those influences of nature in their proper relationships to those activities of individuals. Also the abilities within the entity to act in the capacity of the counsel between those where disturbances or disruptions may have been made in any character or nature. These were indeed developments for the entity, and harken to many of those that have come as mysteries of old; for to the entity much that had been given by those peoples from the sons of this fair land - especially where the sons of the Atlanteans had settled and later became the Mound Builders, when joined with the peoples that had crossed the Pacific - is innate in the entity. Hence mysteries, rites, rotes that pertain to strange peoples in strange places, to the entity find their answer in the self through the associations in that sojourn.
583-1 14. Then, before that, we find in the other sphere entirely, in that of the north country, not far from its present location on the physical plane, see? [early Norse settlers, Mound Builders - See 583-3.]
15. Then, in the first, in the days when the persecution of those that followed in the ways of the first as they left the land of the Persians, in their exile under the Cyrenian force, see?
583-3 10. In the one before this, we find in the name then Olse, and in the country near where the entity now sojourns [Chicago, Ill.], for the entity, then, as we see, came into this country from the descendants of the Norse peoples who first landed and settled the Northeastern coast of this country, during that time. The entity then of strong physical forces and giving much to the aid of the peoples in establishing the forts and the outposts of the peoples who joined later with that peoples in the country South of there, known as Mound Builders, see? The entity in this, we find, did not develop in the last of the sojourn, for the forces of might were used against the entity.
685-1 Hence those things pertaining to the active forces of the Indians, as were called in that land; the medicine man, the associations of the colors, the associations of trinkets, the associations of the various activities that had been handed down by the people from the mound worshipers that had come into that portion of the land.
1208-1 31. Hence throughout those periods the entity became then THAT ONE that led the first establishing of the activity in the varied lands that came to be known as later the Mayan, the Yucatan, the Inca, the Peruvian - and LATER the Mound Builders in the northern portions of the entity's present sojourn. [Ohio?]
32. Not that the entity remained there, but established those activities which has become a part of the entity by those divisions.
1215-4 44. Before that we find the entity was in the Atlantean land, during those periods when there were the beginnings of the exodus owing to the destructive forces that had been begun by the sons of Belial.
45. The entity was among the Princes of the land that made for the separating of those influences wherein there might be established the journeyings to other lands, with the keepings of records, with the permanent establishments of activities that have become a part of that ye call civilization in the present time.
46. Hence we find the entity making for the establishments in the Yucatan, in the Luzon, in what became the Inca, in the North American land, and in what later became the land of the Mound Builders in Ohio; also the establishments of those activities in the upper portion of what is now the eastern portion of the land.
47. The entity then was not only one skilled in aircraft and in watercraft, as an aviator and a navigator, but made great strides in keeping in touch with other lands through the forces of nature in the experience.
48. Hence those things of nature that have to do with communications become a part of the entity's experience.
49. The imaginations of tales as of travel, the activities that have to do with strange lands, strange people, strange customs, become as a portion of the innate forces.
50. And from those very influences may there arise later in this experience those activities that may bring again renown to the entity in this experience.
51. Then the name was Ex-Cex.
1286-1 27. Before that we find the entity was in the land of the present nativity, during those periods when there were the spreadings of those teachings that had come from the lands from which those peoples came that were known as the Lost Tribes, as well as from Atlantis, Yucatan, the Inca, and the land of On [?]. [Og?]
28. They were portions of the entity's people then, in that part of the land now known as the central portion of Ohio, during the early portion of the Mound Builders.
29. There the entity was a priestess of those peoples that were a part of the experiences there of those peoples. For while confusions arose from the tenets of the Hebraic as well as the Atlantean, as well as the Inca, these became centralized or localized in the expressions of those peoples and those groups in that particular period of their activity.
30. Yet the greater blessings that the entity in its activity rendered the people in that experience were in the building of individual homes.
31. And this will become a part of the entity's experience in this sojourn. For within the next two and a half to three years there should come into the experience that association, the relations with one who was as a helpmeet to the entity during that sojourn.
32. For, as has been indicated from the innate experience as well as from the longings within, a home - HOME - with all its deeper, inner meanings, is a portion of the entity's desire; to know, to experience, to have the "feel" of, to have the surroundings of that implied by the word HOME! Is it any wonder then that in all of thy meditation, Ohm - O-h-m-mmmmm has ever been, is ever a portion of that which raises self to the highest influence and the highest vibrations throughout its whole being that may be experienced by the entity?
1298-1 20. Before this (among those appearances that have an influence in the present) we find the entity was in the land of its present nativity, in what is now known as the southernmost portion - or in Florida; during those periods when there were those settlings from the Yucatan, from the lands of On (?) or the Inca, from the Norse land, when there were the beginners of the Mound Builders and those that gathered upon what is now the east portion of Alabama and Florida - though it was quite different then in its structure, outwardly.
21. The entity's sojourns then were with those of a race of unusual height, unusual proportions to what might be termed in the present. For they were then the lords of the land, as would be termed, that issued to the other lands, the other environs about same, the instructions for their moral, their religious, their penal codes.
22. Then the entity was among those that were the more lenient in that lording; for the entity sought rather to bring that activity, that development where all under the Lord - as law - are ONE.
23. Hence the experiences were made to become rather severe, rather strained in those activities. For there were the harkenings to those periods that stand first in the experience of the entity in the present, as well as those sojourns in Egypt and Atlantis and those activities that brought the lack of consideration of those that were - STILL in THOSE experiences in Egypt and Atlantis - with their beast appendages, their hindrances; which made for that which has been and is so much a part of the animal, that has signified and does signify the very natures of same.
24. Those the entity abhorred, as in the present - yet so little apparently gained, yet how great in the soul's developments itself!
25. The name then was what would be termed in the present Alta, that meant a NEW life!
1966-1 20. Before that we find the entity was in the land of the present sojourn, during the very early period of the sojourners of those who came from or through the south and western portions of the present land, - among those who became later known as the Mound Builders, or those who made preparations for those activities that were a part of the experience through the presentation of teachers and ministers during those early periods.
21. Hence we will find that in portions of the land known as Ohio may the entity find manners or means or ways of carrying on, in a form or manner in which greater material as well as mental satisfaction may be a part of the entity's experience.
22. Then the entity's name was Calan, and the entity gained; for it made for those activities in which there were the considerations of the dwellings as well as the political and religious rights of all; for the entity acted in the capacity as the priestess for the peoples it served in the temple, or in the altars where sacrifices were wont to be made by those early peoples.
42. (Q) Would it be well for the body to reside in Ohio?
(A) Near Columbus or Springfield.
43. (Q) What would be the effect of such residence there?
(A) As indicated, it would offer an outlet or channel for activities in which greater peace and harmony may be the experience of the entity.
2410-1 23. Before this the entity was in the land of the present sojourn, among the Natives of the land, of the tribes of people who lived near to, and who had gathered much of their understanding from quite a different undertaking, known in some circles as the Mound Builders.
24. There the entity was among those who brought into the awarenesses of many great patterns, great symbols, in their manner and way of manifestations that would indicate the developments of individuals toward being a helpful force in the affairs or lives of the many.
25. Then the name - as would be interpreted today - was Shando. The entity gained, the entity lost. In the early portions there were those attempts of the entity to apply the laws of natural or nature's sources as a means of helpful influence in the lives of others. When these became so useful as to bring the many to seek from the entity the interpreting of same in their experience, selfishness crept in - and that inclination to dominate by self's own personality.
3393-2 9. Before this the entity was in the land east from the present nativity, or in the settlings in the land when there were the Mound builders in Ohio, Indiana, and the various groups that traveled through that land.
10. The entity was then one who acted in the capacity as the teacher, the soothsayer or the priestess to those peoples.
11. Hence we find in the entity's present experience a form of ceremony to almost any condition is almost necessary, yet at other periods it is altogether tabu.
12. But as the entity aided in self, and aided in bringing better understandings to those people through that experience, it has brought and may bring the ability indicated as related especially to young people that are in those periods of transition in body as well as in purposes.
13. The entity was then beautiful in form, as it has been through the greater portion of this experience also.
14. The name then was Mayohar.
3528-1 21. Before that the entity was in the land of the present sojourn, during the early activities of a peoples that had been banished from Atlantis.
22. The entity was among those of the second generation of Atlanteans who struggled northward from Yucatan, settling in what is now a portion of Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio; being among those of the earlier period known as Mound Builders.
5750-1 17. With the injection of those of greater power in their activity in the land, during that period as would be called 3,000 years before the Prince of Peace came, those peoples that were of the Lost Tribes, a portion came into the land; infusing their activities upon the peoples from Mu in the southernmost portion of that called America or United States, and then moved on to the activities in Mexico, Yucatan, centralizing that now about the spots where the central of Mexico now stands, or Mexico City. Hence there arose through the age a different civilization, a MIXTURE again.
18. Those in Yucatan, those in the adjoining lands as begun by Iltar, gradually lost in their activities; and came to be that people termed, in other portions of America, the Mound Builders.
19. Ready for questions.
20. (Q) How did the Lost Tribe reach this country?
(A) In boats.
21. (Q) Have the most important temples and pyramids been discovered?
(A) Those of the first civilization have been discovered, and have not all been opened; but their associations, their connections, are being replaced - or attempting to be rebuilt. Many of the second and third civilization may NEVER be discovered, for these would destroy the present civilization in Mexico to uncover same!
22. (Q) By what power or powers were these early pyramids and temples constructed?
(A) By the lifting forces of those gases that are being used gradually in the present civilization, and by the fine work or activities of those versed in that pertaining to the source from which all power comes.
For, as long as there remains those pure in body, in mind, in activity, to the law of the One God, there is the continued resource for meeting the needs, or for commanding the elements and their activities in the supply of that necessary in such relations.