Gaze upon a baby's form. It is possible to see into three time zones.
The Three Time Zones
The first is the time zone I am in (with the rest of humanity on Earth); and there we are caring for the little vulnerable body of the baby.
The second time zone is that of the baby's higher, well-developed, consciousness. This part of the baby is not in evidence at all as we care for and guard its little baby body. But with every day this time zone element comes 'down' to express itself more and more through the body of the baby. And over the weeks and months and years this process continues until he is an adult - indeed, throughout his life, this endeavour will continue.
The third time zone is extremely difficult to make clear in writing, although it is surprisingly clear in my perception. This third time zone links with the second as the latter does the first - however in a far more or greater 'dimensional' manner than the second has to the first. The third is literally out of this world, since it doesn't belong to this world at all. There is no original connection with this world at all. So what we are witnessing in the first zone is a complete shift of experience from the third, via the second. The second and first zones are two sides of one whole - they belong together. The third zone however has nothing to do with the second or first. The being we see as "baby" is related to the second. So what we see is first a birth from the third to the second time zone. This birth means a complete forgetting of all experience as had in the third zone. and then a corresponding experience when baby is born in this world in this first time zone.
The Revelation Afforded by Neonates
Says Alan Hopking about his son, "This evening I was holding the baby, he was wide awake and it was the longest time he had been silently awake, observing all that was going on around him. Remembering he is now six weeks old. As he lay in my arms I observed him - his movements and actions. He was not at all distressed, but in perfect peace. His eyes often grew wide - alien wide - as though trying to reconcile what he saw around him with what he knows and sees so well in his own world, the world from which he has come; it was a look of bewilderment, not wonder or surprise, but bewilderment; an inability to reconcile what he saw, the chair, the picture, my face, the vase with flowering heather in, a statue of the Buddha, a wooden rabbit on wheels, and the table light. His head turned, his eyes looked and then over and over again he'd turn towards the light (a fact well-known already by paediatricians). This is because these incarnating spirit beings come from a world of light, a sun world, a bright, luminous dimension where no darkness exists, so they are attracted to the weak source of familiar form which they know and love. With this light they feel comforted and happy. I think it would be important in view of this fact that a light be kept in sight of baby throughout the night. They love the light, they know no darkness. They come from the light, they have never lived in a world where there is darkness.
"Now, as I observed the baby, I recognised that he was not here completely, only his physical expression was in him, something that had never happened before - he doesn't live in a physical body in his own world; this physical expression was something new and it had happened due to a predetermined decision and purpose. His true expression in his own world is unrestricted, well far far less restricted than this having a physical body. He wants to communicate but the means to do this is so totally different in this world that all that comes out is a cry (the sound of a peacock says his mother); his ability to communicate is far advanced and yet now his ability to do this has been totally denied. Indeed, to live as he was used to has been so totally changed that to maintain his connection in this form world is extremely tenuous and constant drinking from the breast is an absolute necessity to keep life and sanity.
It is a great horror; scary; profoundly confusing - like being imprisoned in a cage where even movement is reduced to virtually nothing. And when you observe his movements, his arms gently waving in the air, his hands clutching at the air, movements up and down and around, it is quite clear that he is a spiritual being used to free movement - unrestricted, flowing movement. It is well known that these movements are often laughingly referred to as 'flying' or 'floating' by parents - a deep perception of an underlying truth. This spiritual entity about whom we know nothing has decided to come down into a human body and this means totally denying everything he knows and enjoys in his own world and accepting (as new) everything in this world from the perspective (the present evolutionary developments so far attained) of a human being.
Everything, but everything, is different - sounds, forms, smells, things to touch, how to think and speak, how to move and recharge yourself. He has to eat (whereas in his world the light is his food); the food is impure and so he must excrete (he never excretes in his own world), etc. all these things even now are deeply disturbing to him (he is not humiliated by them, just disturbed because they are so primitive and inadequate compared to his true understanding). At the moment, when he is but developing as a human baby, only a small factor of himself is being held - it is as though he has a pair of shoes on which are way too small for him - the rest of him is still in the spiritual world, his true home; but even there (in his own world) he is in a space of special circumstances - what we might call undergoing an initiation rite - this is because he is being born.
Birth is extremely slow due to the extreme limitations the human body and mind puts on these beings. The process actually doesn't ever completely take place! Even when we accept this world as a place to live and work in and become so completely identified with the human way of life, incarnation is still not absolute (it is only absolute for one instant whereupon it again retreats immediately which humans call enlightenment or the state of crucifixion, the fourth initiation). Throughout our lives on earth wherever we go and whatever we achieve is done with only part of our true selves, our true potential. Incarnation is gradual even in ordinary development so that by the time we have reached twenty one it is as much as is usually possible - but the more that gets into the body and consciousness, the more that individual achieves for this crippled planetary Being (in order to help it back to its rightful place and order (the place and order we all know in our spiritual selves but know little or nothing about in our human consciousness.
This is our real purpose for becoming human - it has taken billions of human years it has taken billions of spiritual beings taking on human forms (most of which has been totally squandered on fruitless selfish pursuits which have achieved little or nothing save that the fact of becoming human was itself a benefit and useful to the planetary Being and for the most part the said Being has only relied on this form of help due to the constraint placed on the spiritual Being that was incarnating in human form - the higher consciousness of the spiritual entity itself could in no way be incorporated into the human mechanism (in the majority - some however did achieve it to the great advancement of the planetary Being for whom after all we are doing this work) - but mostly people remained asleep to the spiritual duty and the lower aspects of the human were only possible of expression leading to the various forms of society and culture which have developed in various parts of this world over the millennia.
This total abandonment of the world of light and beauty and which is so totally different in every aspect from the world of humans is the source of total amazement and, better, bewilderment, as the eyes begin to focus on the things of this sensory world - so instead of seeing the baby as a spiritual being of great wisdom and achievement, we see him as innocent, ignorant, amusing and because of these, one to be sorry for and loved and nurtured, trained, to be one of us. These things are written not because of any previous knowledge (indeed if there was some previous knowledge this has been greatly modified - and this can be appreciated by anyone who knows that knowledge of which I speak, but because of looking at, observing, the look, movement of the baby and allowing it to inform me - indeed I had a deep feeling that as I looked and reflected, it was the spirit of the baby himself informing me of these things. I realise that by writing these things it may cause some to be amused, others to be angry, others to be unconcerned, and some to think - but whatever the notion or reaction I felt driven to write even though by so doing the words have been very difficult to express the true experience, but some of it can be grasped; I have managed to release what has been 'seen'."
Further Insights about Neonates
and Birth into a Human Form
1. Babies hiccup frequently, especially after a feed. Entry into this world is highly complicated and technical, involving subtle forces beyond our reckoning. It is no easy thing getting born let alone being conceived. The transfer of energy patterns from a non-material area to earth requires more than just a "modem". The strings, vortices, energy ganglia, karmic accumulated "file" and general inter-activity of the whole is hugely subtle, governed by sublime "midwives" and "gynaecologists" who guide and weave the out-going individual into the "birthing web". With this in mind it is no wonder that at the time of actual physical birth, when the being of Light is embodied in human form, takes in the gross, thick, air of this planet, gulps, chokes, cries for help, and subsequently frequently hiccoughs or hiccups as he struggles with the new method of gaining vitality and strength to remain embodied.
2. Babies sneeze frequently. Sneezing, like hiccuping, is the result of the newly incarnate's struggle to deal with the coarseness of the air and the particles breathed in; it is a clearing, cleansing function. The newly established and unused lungs or airways (through the mouth, the nose, down into the bronchi and into the lungs proper where, via the alveoli, the air meets the blood) must be made efficient, hence the highly effective pressurised method of sneezing frequently. This function, like all these natural functions found in all human babies, is inherited from the our first physical ancestors, and has become an established pattern (or gene) in the body.
3. Babies make grunting noises when they breathe, especially when they are awakening. Sleep, and there is much done at the tender new-born age, throws the individual out of the body for vital nourishment and refreshment; the trauma of birth is exhausting and devitalising; it is imperative that the two lowest bodies (physical and vital-etheric) are kept in optimum condition, hence sleep is long and sound, enabling the individual to draw on the himself for further development. For birth is not the end of the process of incarnation from the subtle world, it is but the first stage. The stages that follow are the first three years, the next four, the following seven (to 14 years old), the final seven (to 21) where the individual is finally completely born - all of the individual is at last on the earth and in the body (consisting of bodies or envelopes of subtle fields of energy involving the personality and soul and spirit). Hence, on returning to this world every few hours for the milk of human nourishment, there are grunting noises and clearing functions as re-entry is reestablished. This re-entry is only on the level of the physical and etheric with only the slightest instinctual thread of the astral (emotional) body visible (the desire for physical maintenance). All other aspects of the Light Being remain out of this world.
4. A few days after birth, the skin, especially of the hands and feet, may peel. This is normal and natural remembering that the baby has been enclosed in the womb surrounded by the uterine fluid as it reenacts the whole of its previous incarnational development. On entering the dry world, the skin that was in the wet can before one's very eyes, fall away, as it prepares for a new (airy) interaction. Incarnation proceeds.
5. It is common for hair to fall out after a week or two, to be replaced by new hair. Hair is not necessary in the womb. But it grows because the cells are there and the inherited genes are beginning to function. After birth the hair has a definite protective purpose and must be replaced.
6. Babies develop innumerable whitish yellow pinhead-sized spots on the nose and surrounding parts (Melia). These are merely obstructed sebaceous glands. No treatment required. Rejection of eliminative wastes occurs early in life. The Life enters the head and connects with its Expression, the personality form, which governs the nose, hence the first ejection of these wastes appear on the nose.
7. About half of all babies (boys and girls) have some swelling of the breasts. The breasts secrete the same substance as the mother (colostrum) before her milk comes in. The swelling may last some weeks. Said to be from the mother's hormones which cause her own breasts to enlarge. There are female hormones in all of us, which, coupled with mother's hormones can cause this phenomenon. It is a personality effect only - the Life-Source of the baby has no hormones and is neither male nor female. The later desire to be (or identify with) one or other sex is a 'fractor' effect and a therefore part of the Cosmic Evil which it is the Purpose of the Life-Source to correct (transform), and re-order. Read more about this on other of these WebPages (most important to properly understand).
8. A fold of tissue under the tongue is attached near the tip of the tongue in newborn babies, but as they get older the tip grows forward. Further incarnation of the spiritual forces connected to expression and communication.
9. On the roof of the mouth or palate two pale grey areas can be seen. They are of no significance. Esoteric science has no explanation or understanding of this to my knowledge. They may be connected with the shadow-self.
10. Hydration fever - babies usually two days after birth suddenly develop a high temperature. It is not due to infection. The baby is well but the mouth and tongue are dry. It coincides with the weight loss experienced by all babies at this time. The exact reason for the fever is unknown to science. It is harmless and no treatment is required. The entering Monad proceeds - a high vibration is entering a lower energy causing a raising of temperature. Watch and wonder!
11. The jaw of the young baby trembles at times. It is normal. The thrill of communication and control through this medium (the vocal apparatus) is entering even at this tender age.
12. Babies will startle when there is a sudden noise, or when he or his bedclothes are moved. At times he startles spontaneously. All is new and the world is a shocking place for the sensitive Light which has taken human form.
13. Finger nails grow rapidly in young babies, and need to be cut every three or four days. This is due to the quickly descending Spirit into the form. Growth itself and the acquisition of sense consciousness is extremely quick at this age. Transformation of matter forces is far quicker in the baby than in the adult because the baby is in the oceanic consciousness, the state of Life Awareness (Enlightenment).
14. Babies have little resistance to infection. The Life Principle or Monadic Spark in time corrects this. This is the beginning of the repatterning work on Cosmic Substance.
15. Babies in the newborn period object to the dark and cry - they prefer the light. This is one of the prime sources of information which hints at the origin of the Life that is in a human being.
16. Babies should not be left to cry. Crying signifies a need. Crying is to be distinguished from "grisling" when tired, etc. This is most important at this early stage as conditioning has already begun to set in.
17. Colic. The cause of these attacks is because the Life Principle is adjusting to the form, this causes wind in the bowel. The pain of colic is not relieved by bringing wind up.
• THE DEVAS (Shining Ones) are the origin of form, the vehicle of divine thought. They are the sum total of the substance of the seven planes of our solar system. Each plane is ruled by a great Deva Lord. The plane is his body, they are the great Mother Aspect. (CF 66). In the 7th round of this Chain the human and the Deva evolutions will merge. Man evolves by contact and experience - expanding. Devas evolve by lessening contact - limitation is the law for them. Man aims at self-control; Devas must allow themselves to be controlled. CF667 Man is innately Love producing coherency; Devas are innately intelligence, producing activity. Man's will shows as self-consciousness; Devas will shows as constructive vibration.
• The interaction of these Lives in the work of Salvation is mutually demanding; neither is more or less important than the other. Work for the transformation of Planetary and Cosmic Substance takes place at all the levels from the lowest to the highest cosmic plane. We are all in touch with them all. There is no exception to this. We all have the Cosmic Life Principle which is not of this Cosmic Universe. Hence eventually, there will come a time when the work is completed and Cosmic Harmony and Reconstruction has been achieved, our Cosmic Group will return home, and we will leave this Being to Live in Its own unique way - a way that is not in the least interesting to us, hence we will leave without any regret, only love.
Esoteric Revelation of the Origin of Disease
Three fundamentals from the Proem of the Secret Doctrine:
I. There is one Boundless Immutable Principle; one Absolute Reality which antecedes all manifested conditioned Being. It is beyond the range and reach of any human thought or expression.
The manifested Universe is contained within this Absolute Reality and is a conditioned symbol of it. In the totality of this manifested Universe, three aspects are to be conceived.
1. The First Cosmic Logos, impersonal and unmanifested, the precursor of the Manifested.
2. The Second Cosmic Logos, Spirit-Matter, Life, the Spirit of the Universe.
3. The Third Cosmic Logos, Cosmic Ideation, the Universal World- Soul.
FROM THESE BASIC CREATIVE PRINCIPLES, IN SUCCESSIVE GRADATIONS THERE ISSUE IN ORDERED SEQUENCE THE NUMBERLESS UNIVERSES COMPRISING COUNTLESS MANIFESTING STARS AND SOLAR SYSTEMS.
Each Solar System is the manifestation of the energy and life of a great Cosmic Existence, whom we call a Solar Logos...manifests through a solar system. This solar system is the body, or form, of this cosmic Life, and is itself triple (the three Persons of the Trinity): FATHER - Life, Will, Purpose (Electric Fire, Spirit). SON - Consciousness, Love/Wisdom (Solar Fire, Soul). HOLY SPIRIT - Form, Active Intelligence (Fire by Friction, Matter).
II. There is a basic law called the Law of Periodicity
This Law governs all manifestation, whether it is the manifestation of a Solar Logos through the medium of a solar system, or the manifestation of a human being through the medium of a form. It controls all the kingdoms of nature.
III. All souls are identical with the Oversoul.
Solar Logos is Macrocosm. Man the Microcosm. Soul is an aspect of every form of life from a Logos to an atom. This relationship between all souls and the Oversoul constitutes the basis for the scientific belief in BROTHERHOOD. Brotherhood is a fact in nature, not an ideal. The Law of Correspondences explains the details of this relationship. ...it is the interpretive law of the system, and explains God to man. THE GOAL FOR THE EVOLUTION OF THE ATOM IS SELF- CONSCIOUSNESS AS EXEMPLIFIED IN THE HUMAN KINGDOM; THE GOAL OF MAN IS GROUP CONSCIOUSNESS (PLANETARY LOGOS); THE GOAL FOR THE PLANETARY LOGOS IS GOD CONSCIOUSNESS (SOLAR LOGOS). An Archaic Manuscript - a collection of palm leaves made impermeable to water, fire, and air, by some specific unknown process - is before the writer's eye.
1. On the first page is an immaculate WHITE DISC WITHIN A DULL BLACK GROUND.
2. Next page: THE SAME DISC BUT WITH A CENTRAL POINT.
1. The first represents Kosmos in Eternity, before the reawakening of still slumbering Energy, the emanation of the Word in later systems.
2. The POINT in the Disc represents Space and Eternity in Pralaya, denotes the dawn of differentiation. It is the Point in the Mundane Egg, the germ within the latter which will become the Universe, the ALL, the boundless, periodical Kosmos, this germ being latent and active, periodically and by turns. The one circle is divine Unity, from which all proceeds, whither all returns. Its circumference - a forcible limited symbol, in view of the limitation of the human mind - indicates the abstract, ever incognizable PRESENCE, and its plane, the Universal Soul, although the two are one. It is on this plane that the Manvantaric manifestations begin. It is the ONE LIFE, eternal invisible, yet Omnipresent, without beginning or end. Its one absolute attribute, which is ITSELF, eternal, ceaseless Motion, is called in esoteric parlance, the "GREAT BREATH", which is the perpetual motion of the universe, in the sense of limitless, ever-present SPACE.
1. A plain disc.
2. A disc with a point in it (the first differentiation in the periodical manifestations of the ever- eternal nature, sexless and infinite "Aditi in THAT," the point in the disc, or potential Space within abstract Space).
3. The point is transformed into a diameter. Now it symbolises a divine immaculate Mother- Nature within the all-embracing absolute Infinitude.
4. The diameter is crossed by a vertical one, it becomes the mundane cross - the sign of humanity reaching the third root race, the origin of human (individualised) life.
5. The circumference disappears and leaves only the cross, it is the sign that the fall of man into matter is accomplished, the fourth race begins.
The POINT in the middle of the disc is a symbol. It is a symbol of a great reality for our manifested solar system. The POINT is the FALLEN entity-dimension which we now call our solar system. What we see now is not what was before. What was before was a great and dynamic system of great power and advancement. It was an entity of great beauty and high quality. It was this identity which did a cosmic deed which was contrary to the cosmic code of conduct. Judgement was immediate and irrevocable. The being who we now name as Lucifer fell, crumpled into a state of paralysis and isolated uselessness. The judgement was meted by the being himself. It was not conferred by the other cosmic beings. This is symbolised by the POINT IN THE CIRCLE. This "slumbering energy" would slumber forever if something were not done. The cosmic beings had a conference. It was agreed that a certain spiritual order of a certain cosmic dimension could, because it was chosen in freedom, endeavour to awaken-heal the slumbering- paralysed being. This choice to go to the side of this collapsed being was not going to be an easy activity. It meant to INTO the other being; it meant SACRIFICING everything they had and were; it meant BECOMING something totally alien to how they really were. With full knowledge this choice was made. It was a choice made fully aware of the risks. The risk was that if it were to fail there would be no return to their former state - both victim and helper would be forever lost. The cosmic helper-healer considered all these requirements. Unequivocally, the challenge was accepted and immediately put into action. This cosmic helper-healer is a representative term for a group of beings known collectively (in esoteric literature) as the Fourth Creative Order.
Initiations of the higher level reveal that the process involved four orders of beings. The process of entering the collapsed being was extremely complex. What we know in esotericism is but a fragment of the reality. But to word it all is impossible. The process actually meant spiritual transmutation leading to spiritual transference and finally the process of spiritual transformation - all done from within themselves whilst being within the collapsed cosmic entity. What is given here is but hints for your meditative sublimation. It is believed that this knowledge has never before been written and spoken about with such authority, sensitivity, completeness. The knowledge about this before was elementary and far from clear. The knowledge was in most part abstract - it had descended into the clear intellect. Now it has. I call it the Kinglsey Factor, for I believe it was due to my association and telepathic connection to the baby of that name that enabled me to see into the sublime reality and be able to bring it down.'
Esoteric Treatment of Diseased Substance
Esoteric Healing is an art and science to assist the transformation of diseased substance of the earth energy which has been taken up by the human spirit for the reconstruction of planetary matter, contributing to the making of the planet "sacred". Esoteric Healing is complementary to all other therapies. It employs techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of "dis-ease" and the recharging the human energy field.
The energy field is the power system that sustains and controls the entire human being. Its electrical circuits to be found in the various subtle bodies must be learnt in the same way as physical anatomy.
The human being is a 'Divine Being' with not simply a physical body but also mental, spiritual and emotional bodies and an etheric 'double' of the physical manifestation. These all interpenetrate and surround the physical form. Humanity's search is for balance and harmony between these higher and lower aspects of himself, making them an unimpeded channel for the inflow of Divine energy and purpose. When this balance and harmony is achieved, true health or wholeness is present with a healthy body, peace of mind and freedom from desires. Each person is then ready to serve the whole of humanity and the planet with goodwill and love.
Dis-ease is caused by blockages and imbalances in the flow of Divine energy through a person's soul to the mental, emotional and physical bodies. Physical disease is therefore only an effect. Healing is finding the causal imbalance or blockage at whatever level it occurs and restoring flow and balance to the system.
There are many methods of healing. Some alleviate the symptoms whilst others treat the imbalance at different levels. Yet others try to reach the root cause. They all have a rightful place in a larger scheme of healing and should complement each other. No one method has a monopoly of truth, and, ideally, doctors, practitioners, therapists and other healers work together for the benefit of the one seeking help.
The Soul: True Healer of the Form
Esoteric Healing is really self-healing - remembering that the true Self is not the personality. The esoteric healer helps the patient, by application of scientific techniques, to lift his or her eyes towards soul consciousness. From there, the power of the person's Self can be released according to its plan for that life. It is the soul alone that can heal the form or physical (personality) body.
Sometimes it is the soul's wish to present problems for learning purposes and it is not right to remove them until the lessons have been learned. Esoteric Healing can help a patient to understand this and thus remove the negative aspects of suffering.
Esoteric Healing regards all disease as purificatory, for it can in itself raise the consciousness to incorporate a wider perspective of life making it deeper and more vital.
At some time it will be the soul's wish to withdraw. Healing then enables the patient to achieve (with joy and facility) liberation from the body.
Esoteric Healing in Practice
The esoteric healers in the International Network of Esoteric Healing may work alone or in groups, but even when alone they link subjectively to the group of healers.
In a treatment, usually the patient sits, comfortable and relaxed. Using his higher consciousness, the healer attunes to the Source of Healing Power and forms a link between the Source, his soul and that of the patient. After the attunement, the healer senses energy imbalances reflected within the etheric energy fields of the patient. Then, according to the will and plan of the patient's soul, these may be released and the energy centres balanced using the law that energy follows thought. The specific lines of energy connection and the unique requirements of the individual patient are learnt scientifically by the esoteric healer and related to the chakras in the etheric body of the patient.
No physical contact is required, but sometimes the patient is aware of some corresponding changes in the physical, emotional or mental body as the substanding energy field is altered. It can, however, take up to a few days or more, for the transition to take place. Nearly always there is an awareness of higher energies being present, manifesting as light or peace, and there may be a feeling of release of tensions.
Often, blockages can be cleared before they reach manifestation in the physical body and, ideally, Esoteric Healing is used as preventive medicine. Clearing and balancing may involve many treatments or can take just one.
Esoteric Healing in a Wider Context
Esoteric Healing involves the whole person including his intricate life of relationships with people and the environment both past and present. The etheric energy field in which the healing work takes place is like a fine network which not only vitalises and re-charges the whole physical body but also links it with the whole of humanity, the world of nature and the planet and the solar system.
The Seven Rays In Healing
RAY I TECHNIQUE
(Aries; lesser influence on Leo and Capricorn)
Let the dynamic force which rules the hearts of all within Shamballa come to my aid, for I am worthy of that aid. Let it descend unto the third, pass to the fifth and focus on the seventh. These words mean not what doth at sight appear. The third, the fifth, the seventh lie within the first and come from out the Central Sun of spiritual livingness. The highest then awakens within the one who knows and within the one who must be healed and thus the two are one. This is mystery deep. The blending of the healing force effects the work desired; it may bring death, that great release, and re-establish thus the fifth, the third, the first, but not the seventh.
Let the dynamic force which rules the hearts of all within Shamballa come to my aid, for I am worthy of that aid. - This is the heart element of the first ray force of will and power, both destructive and constructive. The healer works from the heart-in-the-head centre.
Let it descend unto the third, pass to the fifth and focus on the seventh. These words mean not what doth at sight appear. - At first we may think this refers to the centres, but actually they refer to the planes. The will force must be allowed to descend to the third (atmic) plane, pass to the fifth (mind) plane and focus on the seventh (physical) plane.
The third, the fifth, the seventh lie within the first and come from out the Central Sun of spiritual livingness. - The Central Spiritual Sun is first ray, where the will of God is known; Shamballa. Three, five and seven are in the same line (the so-called 'hard' rays or "will" line of energy progression).
The highest then awakens within the one who knows and within the one who must be healed and thus the two are one. This is mystery deep. The blending of the healing force effects the work desired; it may bring death, that great release, and re-establish thus the fifth, the third, the first, but not the seventh. - This is the healing treatment. The highest spiritual energy vibrates in unison or harmony with the one to be healed. The two synchronise. The result is destruction leading to healing, or destruction leading to death of the physical body ("...not the seventh").
This is the triangle you hold if the patient has a first ray soul: Head centre (healer) to head centre (patient) to the centre governing the threatening disease.
This is the triangle you hold if the patient has a first ray personality but does not have a first ray soul: 1. If the seat of the trouble is the base centre: sacral (healer) to sacral (patient) to base. 2. If the seat of the trouble is the sacral centre: throat (healer) to throat (patient) to sacral. 3. If the seat of the trouble is the solar plexus centre: throat (healer) to throat (patient) to solar plexus. 4. If the seat of the trouble is the heart centre: throat (healer) to throat (patient) to heart. 5. If the seat of the trouble is the throat centre: ajna (healer) to ajna (patient) to throat. 6. If the seat of the trouble is the ajna centre: head (healer) to head (patient) to ajna. You will note that we use the "hard" ray closest to the centre in trouble. If death is indicated: allow the patient's soul and personality to awaken and blend and then release the physical body.
Ray I causes of disease: Key: Pain and Sorrow; the Destroyer. Soul calling for: Synthesis.4.; Inclusion; Isolated Unity. Other connections: Touch; the Occultist; the Law of Vibration.5.; the Law of Repulse; Sense of Time; Singleness of Purpose.
Indications of first ray activity requiring the first ray technique: Crystallisation, gall stones, kidney stones, gout, auto-immune diseases, including certain types of arthritis, ankelosing spondeitis, atherosclerosis, TMJ (jaw) clenching, calcification of the pineal gland, some kinds of cancer.6., hard tumours, keratosis, anorexia, autism (blocked frontal brain), tightness, tension, retention (eg chronic constipation), idee fixe (obsessions from the mental plane), breaking bones, death, Parkinson's disease, rigidity in body, denial, egotism, arrogance, destructiveness, suicide (the will to die), killers, murderers, hardness, suppression, relentless control, inhibition, love of power, solitariness, foot binding (as in China which has a soul Ray I).
Initiation: the Fifth: Revelation (a glimpse of the Seven Paths in Shamballa).
Statement: I still persist.
Ray Word of Power: I assert the fact.
RAY II TECHNIQUE
(Gemini; lesser influence on Virgo and Pisces)
Let the healing energy descend, carrying its dual lines of life and its magnetic force. Let that magnetic living force withdraw and supplement that which is present in the seventh, opposing four and six to three and seven, but dealing not with five. The circular, inclusive vortex - descending to the point - disturbs, removes and then supplies and thus the work is done. The heart revolves; two hearts revolve as one; the twelve within the vehicle, the twelve within the head and the twelve upon the plane of soul endeavour, co-operate as one and thus the work is done. Two energies achieve this consummation and the three whose number is a twelve respond to the greater twelve. The life is known and the years prolonged.
Interpretation: The use of this technique is as follows: hold the heart centre in a triangle with the base (four) and solar plexus (six) and then with the adaptive mind allow these centres to oppose the sacral (three) and ajna (seven). When this is held, open the heart to the linking twelves (the heart itself with its four valves, four chambers and four vessels; the heart lotuses on higher levels; the causal body and the Hierarchy, connecting with the second ray energy itself), hence healing will occur, "the life is known and the years prolonged."
Ray II causes of disease: Key: Suffocation; Centralisation. Soul calling for: Illumination, e.g. physical sight due to astral illusion and concrete knowledge; Occult Vision; Love and Wisdom; Radiance. Other connections: Intuition; the True Psychic; the Law of Cohesion; the Law of Magnetic Impulse; Power to Save.
Indications of second ray activity requiring the second ray technique: Cancer (the majority), soft tumours, pericarditis, hydrocephelas, cysts, endrometriosis, hyperglandular conditions, fungal diseases, leucaemia, high blood pressure, asthma (allergic type), emphysema, diseases of the immune system, heart attack, hyperactivity (restlessness), bronchitis, pneumonia, lymphomas, circulatory problems, TB, extra organs, fear, self-pity, over-sensitivity, attachment, psychic excesses, love of being loved, over-study, gluttony, coldness, indifference, contempt for mental limitations in others, over-accumulation of things.
Initiation: The Seventh: Resurrection.
Statement: Naught is but Me.
Ray Word of Power: I see the greater light.
RAY III TECHNIQUE
(Libra; lesser influence on Cancer and Capricorn)
The healer stands and weaves. He gathers from the three, the five, the seven that which is needed for the heart of life. He brings the energies together and makes them serve the third; he thus creates a vortex into which the one distressed must descend and with him goes the healer. And yet they both remain in peace and calm. Thus must the angel of the Lord descend into the pool and bring the healing life.
A. Make a triangle from the sacral centre to throat centre to base centre (these are the centres governed by the astral ray influences). Visualise the third ray energy descending to the heart centre in the middle of the triangle and dispelling the astral force flowing into the solar plexus centre.
B. Make a triangle between: a. the three head centres. b. the five centres up the spine. c. the solar plexus centre. In the centre of this triangle visualise the heart (the healing life). Allow the third ray force to "descend into the pool" and so resist the astral glamour in which the patient is engulfed (see the diseases and conditions which indicate this).
Ray III causes of disease: Key: Manipulation. Soul symptom: Separative and selfish behaviour. Soul calling for: Cooperation. Other connections: Sight; the Magician; Law of Economy; Spheroidal Forms; Rotary Movement.7. Law of Disintegration.8. Stillness. Law of Expansive Response; Power to Manifest; Power to Evolve; the Weaver.
Indications of third ray activity requiring the third ray technique:
Solar plexus related diseases astral plane related diseases, GI tract problems, GI sphincter spasm, stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, gastritis, spastic colon, liver problems, pancreas problems, gall bladder problems, spleen problems, anorexia, bulaemia, ulcers, hyperthyroidism, phypoglycaemia, oesophageal problems, arrhythmia, obesity, diabetes mellitus, anxiety/panic attacks, low vitality, brain disorders, syphilitic diseases, manic depressive, epilepsy, mental pride, criticism, obsessive/compulsive, schizophrenia, over-complex thoughts, carelessness, manipulation, opportunism, devious, untruthful, indecisiveness, over-adaptablility.
Initiation: The Sixth: Ascension/Decision.
Statement: I am the Worker and the Work, the One that Is.
Ray Word of Power: Purpose itself am I.
RAY IV TECHNIQUE
(Scorpio; lesser influence on Taurus and Sagittarius)
The healer knows the place where dissonance is found. He also knows the power of sound and the sound which must be heard. Knowing the note to which the fourth great group reacts and linking it to the great Creative Nine, he sounds the note which brings release, the note which will bring absorption into one. He educates the listening ear of him who must be healed; he likewise trains the listening ear of him who must go forth. He knows the manner of the sound which brings the healing touch; and also that which says: Depart. And thus the work is done.
There are two uses for this technique: one for death, the other for life.
A. For death. Form a triangle from the Soul (linked to the base centre), to the throat centre to the heart centre. Then play continuously the pure E note. This sound will bring release to the life thread.
B. For life. Use the same triangle as above and as you hold the triangle and visualise the energy flow, play music especially that which is keyed or composed in E; but any creative, beautiful music will do the work required (particularly music the patient has a preference for).
Ray IV causes of disease: Key: Diffusion. Soul symptom: Warfare and Struggle. Soul calling for: A Search for Meaning and its Revelation; Harmony; Rest; Peace; Synthesis of True Beauty. Other connections: Smell; the Artist; Law of Magnetic Control; the Law of Sacrifice; Power to Reveal the Path; Power to Reveal the Past; the Harmony of the Spheres.
Indications of fourth ray activity requiring the fourth ray technique: Acute viral infectious diseases, epidemics, influenza, diseases due to debility and devitalisation, insanities, asthma (viral), ME (postviral syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome - see also Ray VII), AIDS, kidney diseases, temperamental, unstable, unpredictable, unreliable, confusion, vacillation, despair, self-abuse, addiction, suicidal tendencies, depression, psychosis, narcissism, over-eagerness for compromise, inertia, turmoil, self-absorption in suffering, lack of confidence, worry, moodiness, exaggeration, dramatic type, the artist.
Initiation: The Fourth, Crucifixion/Renunciation.
Statement: Beauty and Glory veil me not. I stand revealed. I am.
Ray Word of Power: Two merge in one.
RAY V TECHNIQUE
(Leo; lesser influence on Sagittarius and Aquarius)
That which has been given must be used; that which emerges from within the given mode will find its place within the healer's plan. That which is hidden must be seen and from the three, great knowledge will emerge. For these the healer seeks. To these the healer adds the two which are as one, play its part and the five must function as if one. The energies descend, pass through and disappear, leaving the one who could respond with karma yet to dissipate and taking with them him who may not thus respond and so must likewise disappear.
The person who is indicated for this technique (see below) must also be using appropriate physical care as applied by the medical therapist of the patient's choice, or recommended by the healer. The healer must hold the following triangle: ajna (which is receptive to fifth ray energy), throat centre and alta major centre (the five centres in one) or heart centre (as this is the last centre of transference to ajna) (healer is to feel which of these two centres is right for the particular patient). Group therapy and social involvement is important for right healing.
Ray V causes of disease: Keynote: Cleavage. Soul symptom: Over-analytical and Critical; Detachment. Soul calling for: Understanding leading to Identification; Revelation of the Way; Manifestation of the Great White Light. Other connections: Mind; the Scientist; Law of Fixation; Law of the Lower Four; Power to make the Voice of the Silence Heard.
Indications of fifth ray activity requiring the fifth ray technique:
Cleavages (psychological), mental disorders, dyslexia/catatonia, insanities, brain lesions, migraine, metabolic diseases (blockages), cancers (types), imbecilities, retardation, senility, antisocial behaviour, psychopaths, over-analysis, excessive doubt, rigid atheism, classism, separativeness (eg racists), irreverence, excess objectivity, rigidity, narrowness, harsh criticism, social awkwardness, associative disassociation states (ie. believing themselves to be someone else, e.g. as a child).
Initiation: The Third, Transfiguration.
Statement: I mastered energy for I am energy itself. The Master and the mastered are but One.
Ray Word of Power: Three minds unite.
RAY VI TECHNIQUE
(Sagittarius; lesser influence on Virgo and Pisces)
Cleaving the waters, let the power descend, the healer cries. He minds not how the waters may respond; they oft bring stormy waves and dire and dreadful happenings. The end is good. The trouble will be ended when the storm subsides and energy has fulfilled its charted destiny. Straight to the heart the power is forced to penetrate, and into every channel, nadi, nerve and spleen the power must seek a passage and a way and thus confront the enemy who has effected entrance and settled down to live. Ejection - ruthless, sudden and complete - is undertaken by the one who sees naught else but perfect functioning and brooks no interference. This perfect functioning opens thus the door to life eternal or to life on earth for yet a little while.
This techinique is also for healing (life) or help the dying. I might also say that this technique may be employed alongside the Fertility Triangles (#27), for it can "open the door... to life on earth.".9. DK recommends that people who have a sixth ray soul do not use this technique - it is too drastic and potent. The healer is called on to build the following triangle: head centre (open to the sixth ray energy; "let the power descend"), down to the solar plexus centre ("cleaving the waters" of the astral glamours and perversions), to the heart centre (from which the energies will be distributed to affect the whole body, channel, nadi, nerve and spleen). Therapy to include Taste Triangle, help towards right discrimination and creativity, heart activities (to evoke compassion), singing.
Ray VI causes of disease: Keynote: Perversion. Soul symptom: Cruelty and Sadism. Soul calling for: One-pointed Purpose and Devotion to the Ideal; Restraint. Other connections: Taste; the Devotee; Law of Love; Law of Service; Power to Kill Out Desire.
Indications of sixth ray activity requiring the sixth ray technique:
Sexual diseases, sexual perversions and misuse, sexually transmitted diseases, sadistic cruelty, impulsive rape, violent sex, sexual abuse, rigid idealism, emotionalism, selfish love, jealous love, dependency, unreasoning devotion, masochism, excess, mania, sex cults, cannabalism, genetic engineering leading to perversion, self-immolation.
Initiation: The Second, Baptism.
Statement: I am the seeker and the sought. I rest.
Ray Word of Power: The highest light controls.
RAY VII TECHNIQUE
(Capricorn; lesser influence on Aries and Cancer)
Energy and force must meet each other and thus the work is done. Colour and sound in ordered sequence must meet and blend and thus the work of magic can proceed. Substance and spirit must evoke each other and, passing through the centre of the one who seeks to aid, produce the new and good. The healer energises thus with life the failing life, driving it forth or anchoring it yet more deeply in the place of destiny. All seven must be used and through the seven there must pass the energies the need requires, creating the new man who has for ever been and will for ever be, and either here or there.
The interpretation and use of this technique involves the holding of the following triangle: the centre in the healer corresponding to the patient's soul ray (e.g. if the patient is soul ray two, the healer holds the heart centre in him/her self) (this centre must be opened up to the energy of the Lord of the Seventh Ray). This centre then radiates out in two directions (the other points in the triangle): to the heart centre in the head (life thread; energy-spirit); and to the base centre (force, personality, substance). These two latter points link all the seven centres producing the new and good - the new man). Therapy to include work with rhythms (dancing, music, drumming), sequential activities.
Ray VII causes of disease: Keynote: Promiscuity. Soul symptom: Stickler for Time; Haste; Frustration. Soul calling for: Rhythmic Living; Orientation. Other connections: Hearing; the Ritualist; Law of Sacrifice and Death; Law of Group Progress; Power to Create and to Cooperate; Power to Vivify.
Indications of seventh ray activity requiring the seventh ray technique: Infectious diseases (slow as well as bacterial or fungal), auto-immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), chronic fatigue syndrome (see also Ray IV), parasites, candida (fungus), bacterial conditons (eg vaginitis), heart disorders (astral only), tumours (astral only), cysts, fibrocystic diseases, various types of hypertrophy, leprosy, rigid order, overconcern with rules, subserviant to habits, bigotry, perfection, sex magic, addictions to occult phenomena, perversions of magical processes and rituals, lack of originality, dishonour of other life-forms (genetic work on plants and animals), SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), exclusive cults, electromagnetic pollution.
Initiation: The First, Birth.
Statement: The creative work is over. I, the Creator, am. Naught else remains but Me.
Ray Word of Power: The highest and the lowest meet.
The Healer in the New Age
"The healer in the New Age does not and will not work directly with the physical body at all; being an occultist, he will regard that body as not a principle. He works practically entirely with the etheric body and with the vital energies, leaving those energies to make their impact on the automaton of the physical body according to directed intent; they will then produce their effect according to the response of that body, conditioned as it will be by many factors. The healer has to think clearly before he can bring about the desired results, but the energy poured into the patient's vehicle is not mental energy, but one of the seven forms of pranic or life energy. This travels along the line of force or the channel which relates and links all the centres and connects those centres with the glands." - Djwhal Khul